Here’s your chance to gain exposure for your research and to win a $500 prize for the winning poster!
We are pleased to announce the KMDI Spring Poster Session and End-of-Year Party will be held at Hart House on Wednesday April 13, 5- 8 PM.
• Individuals or teams may enter a poster into the competition
• Open to all current KMD Collaborative Program or Concentration (Master of Information) students; students from any department, currently enrolled in a KMD course (KMD1002, KMD2001, KMD2003) or the KMD Capstone Project course (INF1601)
• To be eligible for the prize all team members must be present with your poster at the Session on April 13, 2015
How to enter
1. Reserve a spot for your poster by emailing KMDI email@example.com with the following details by Friday, March 11, 2016:
• group member names and email addresses
• course number/instructor or conference/competition event
• poster topic
2. KMDI will arrange and pay for the printing of all posters submitted before the deadline. Email your poster in PDF format by Friday, April 8, 2016, 12:00 PM to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you miss the deadline, you are responsible for organizing and paying for the printer of your poster)
3. Set-up your poster at the venue at 4:45 pm on Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Complete poster guidelines and details can be found HERE.
Questions? Contact KMDI at email@example.com or 416-978-5634